“The team at Kurl Web have made my business grow with their great job. Thankyou from the Empireguard team”.
How good is it to hear this from a client!
A bit about the project – the client Empireguard Security supply security guards and undertake event management services such as crowd control, venue and asset protection.
Owner, Nigel came to us with a two year old website that wasn’t adding any value or driving leads to the business:
- The website was poorly built by ‘a friend of the family’ using an obscure theme;
- All the services were listed on one page – this is poor for SEO;
- The site was full of shocking stock images that screamed Poland or Czechoslovakia fourty years ago!
- And the website couldn’t be found anywhere online.
As the security business operates in The Hunter Valley, Newcastle, Central Coast and across the Sydney region with lots of competition, the website needed to be getting noticed online.
kurl web built a schmick, new multipage WordPress website for the Sydney and Newcastle security business with a dedicated page for each of Empireguard’s services: Event Protection; Venue Protection; Asset Protection; Event Cleaning; Event Staffing and Security Systems.
- We pushed up on current clients and events the business already works with as a strong marketing piece
- Collated actual job and team images
- Created one webpage per service
- Added a whatsapp messaging feature
- Implemented a full SEO campaign to get the business and services noticed online in the geographic areas it operates in.
Check out Empireguard’s new website here: https://empireguard.net/.
With the help of a new business website by our Newcastle website designers, Empireguard Security has taken on more clients, recruited more staff and is busier than ever. Yay!
For more information on how a well-built and optimised website can drive enquiry to your business, contact Maitland and the Hunter’s most experienced website studio – kurl web.